Welcome to this little Manual!
If you made it to this Page you either found it by accident or you received an e-mail where i told you to come here. The next boxes will tell you what to do with this Game and what to expect.
Footbrawl Playground is a Early Access Version of Super Footbrawlto gather Some money for the Development of it.
Since this a Beta Version some things might not work as expected, so lets start with a list of things that are still broken
- Enter and Exit the Cars is still not working 100% right. sometimes your Character stuck in the ground when you exit a Car or out of the sudden you can not enter it anymore
- The Characters sometimes stuck in the Wall or somewhere else. But its fun, right?
- Frametate is not perfect all the Time, you are able to spawn as much stuff as you want but it always effects your Framerate
- Placed traps wont get saved if you restart the Game
- Your spearkers are okay, there is not much sound at the moment
- The randomizer 3000 is just a experiment. Dont blame me when the stuff is hiting you or fly away!
- If you have the Chance, play it on a Windows machine... seriously!
- This is still a Beta!
- The Art Direction is still a bit mixed, i know
- If you find any other bug, please drop me a Mail: Der_Kevin@me.com - that would be nice :)
- The Anti Virus Tool "Avast" somehow marks Unity Games as Virus (thats ironic...) so the chances are pretty high that it will also throw an Alert in this case
- The Multitrack Camera is very experimental. If you rotate the Cam in the Orbit/Player/Ball mode and then switch to the Multicam, it will break. So if you wanna use it, restart the game (esc key) dont move the camera. and press the multicam button
- The 6 Key will be your best friend, it opens up a Shortcut menu, on a Gamepad its the Select Button
- If your press escape, you can choose to restart the game if something breaks
- You can drag around every Physic object in the Game with the left mouse Button
- Also NPCs, but they need to be "Dead" - you kill them with the 1 Key
- The Human Pinball Machine can be activated with the Space Bar (its hidden under the "BOOM" Trap... just scroll down
- You can turn off the Ball, but then the NPCs dont know where to go and run in every direction are just stand around
- if the Framerate drops to much, turn off the Buildings, SSAO and the POST FX in the Settings Panel
- if you place a trap, you can drag them around to place them somewhere else
- and while the trap is green, you can rotate it with the Backspace key
- Cars can only be entered from the left side! to do this press E
- To Exit press E again
- If you wanna change the Spawn Position of the NPCs ot the Ball turn on the Spawn Gizmos in the Settings and Drag them around
- Full "Super Footbrawl Game" will be released at the beginning of 2017
- maybe also on ios/android - but Focus on PC Version
- Website: playground.pixelpizza.de
- twitter: https://twitter.com/Der_Kevin
- facebook: phttps://www.facebook.com/Footbrawl
- subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Footbrawl/
- Newsletter: phttp://eepurl.com/b1lUV9
- When i buy Footbrawl Playground, do I get the Full "Super Footbrawl" Version when i buy it?
Short answer no: because footbrawl playground and super footbrawl wont have sooo much in common. Super Footbrawl will be a fast paced action arcade soccer game while footbrawl playground is "just" a physics sandbox with some basic football elements.
- When will the real Footbrawl be released?
Late 2016 or beginning 2017 - lets see!
- Will the Game still be updated?
Sure, i have several more plans for the game - you can watch have a look at the roadmap on the Trello board
- Added Gamepad Support - only tested with XBOX Controller
- Press "Start" to join the Game
- Press "Select" to view controls
- Added 4 Player Support - not! tested!
- added a giant Hand...? pretty expermiental. Press the C key to disable the controls(to use the menu again for example). To activate the hand, click on "Hand" in the Menu
- Fixed the "human centipede" bug where characters could somehow run inside each other
- since the Explosive Barrels are eating too much performance, you can now only spawn one on each Button press(disabled holding down of the key)
- Added Slow Motion Mode. works perfect to make some Bullet Time Videos
- Added Low Gravity Mode. NPCs and Player only gets lifted when they fall down or jump so that they dont fly upwards as soon as you activate the Low Gravity
- self driving Cars can now be spawned (hidden in the second tab). They chase the Ball like the NPCs
- Explosive Barrels can now be thrown into the world by pressing left shift. they only explode when they touch something that looks like a ball
- First Person Cam! still needs some tweaking
- Tooltips in Main Menu (hover over the blue/white "?"" symbol to see them)
- Added new Skybox
- Fixed Holes in Terrain
- Added Jetpack!
- Added Explosion to Boom Trap
- Fixed Third Person Cam
- Cars can now jump over ramp
- Cars now get detected by Bouncer
- City Border has better collision detection now
- several more bug fixes
0.0.1 (Youtubers Alpha Version)
- Removed Grass Shader since it caused random crashes on certain Nvidia Cards
- Fixed Kick Animation Bug where the Character sometimes freezes
- Added Soccer mode button to the settings menu which allows you to dribble and shoot the ball everywhere and not just in the stadium
- Adjusted the light a little bit since the city had some dark spots in the back
- Fixed some car physics settings where the car flipped over when you entered it
- added a gizmo to set up the spawn position of the ball (settings menu: spawn gizmos)
wanna know whats next? Check the trello board!